Cinnamon, is one of the most popular spices. It has been in the market for more than five thousand years.
One of the most used spices in Ayurvedic medicine.
What is cinnamon useful for?
Help to alleviate and relax the digestive system and clean our internal organs.
– Is a potent antioxidant
– Improve the health of the heart.
– Reduce the risk of cancer.
– Improve digestive problems.
– Reduce inflammation.
– Reduction of the blood sugars.
– Improve memory and the capacity to learn and focus.
Cinnamon tea with apple
3 cinnamon sticks
1 litre of water
1/2 apple chopped
Place the water to boil and add the cinnamon and apple together.
Simmer for 10 mins.
Strain, pour in a cup and unwind.
You can use a natural sweetener if you prefer.