Hi, I’m Lili a Colombian city girl living in a small town in New Zealand. I am a Holistic Nutritionist and an educator with big dreams.
I am a hopeless romantic who loves flowers and ballads in Spanish from the 80s. Most days you can find me in my yoga pants with a cup of coffee with m&m’s chocolates, sit in my little office in front of the computer. Dreaming about how I am going to make my own business.
My four sons are my rock. A type 1 diabetes diagnosis in one of my boys when he was just 2, rekindled my passion in the world of nutrition. This knowledge I extend it to the rest of the family as I believe that by creating good habits in the family is the guarantee of having a prosperous happy and positive life.
I work with individuals and families who need help with changing food habits or
- Struggled to introduce new healthy food in their diet.
- Looking for ways to lose weight without dieting.
- Feel the desire to feel more energised, happier and lighter.
- Would like to try new healthy meal plans based in plant-based, whole food, vegetarian or vegan diets.
- Concern about their digestive system, IBS, Immune disease, diabetes, cardiovascular, cholesterol or high blood pressure.
- Cannot figure it out how to make healthy menus for the family, healthy lunchboxes and still eat some sweets and treats from time to time.